- Comes complete with a 2-tap keg beer dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the two included adjustable shelves for additional refrigerated storage
- Spacious interior can accommodate full-size kegs (15.5 gallon), 1/4 beer barrels (7.75 gallon), and 5 gallon kegs
- Stylish black cabinet with reversible stainless steel door, removable drip tray, chrome guard rail, and textured serving countertop
PLEASE NOTE: Coors Kegs will not fit in this kegerator
Dimensions: 33" H x 20" W x 25.5" D
This Kegco K199SS-2NK Dual-Faucet Full-Size Keg Beer Dispenser comes equipped with a two tap draft tower and houses your kegs in a sleek black cabinet with an elegant stainless steel door. Two removable wire shelves allow you to easily convert this beer refrigerator into an all-refrigerator or beverage center when you need additional cold storage space for food and other beverages. Thanks to 2-1/2" casters, you can move this stylish kegerator to any room in your home, allowing you to serve your favorite draft beer in the kitchen, home bar, or game room.
Specially designed for optimal use in the home, this draft beer dispenser boasts ultra-quiet and energy-efficient performance. Additional convenience features include a removable drip tray that catches drips and spills for fast clean-up, a steel interior floor mat that ensures long-lasting durability, and an attractive metal guard rail that lets you store mugs and glasses on the textured counter-top.
This keg cooler can hold one full size, straight pony, or quarter slim keg, or up to two sixth slim, strap handle, or rubber home brew kegs. PLEASE NOTE: They will not fit bevel or rubber kegs that are wider in the middle than at the top or bottom. These are commonly used by Coors and Miller brewing companies.
- MDK-199SS-01 Kegerator with Dual Faucet Dispense System
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Two Product CO2 Regulator
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
These standard 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes two D system lever handle keg couplers
These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- PLEASE NOTE: Coors Kegs will not fit into this Kegerator.
- Measures at 33"H x 20"W x 25.5"D
- Reversible Door
- The Kegco K199SS-1 Beer Dispenser comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Includes 2 Full-width Wire Shelves
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg.
- Textured serving counter top.
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)