- Comes complete with a 3-tap keg beer dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
- Digital temperature display with push button controls makes it easy to set and verify internal temperature
- Deep chill function allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours
- Fan forced cooling provides even cooling and one of the coldest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market today
- Interior is spacious enough to hold one 1/2 barrel or 1/4 barrel, two 1/6-barrels, or three home brew kegs
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
Kegco's freestanding K309SS-3NK Triple Faucet Digital Kegerator can hold and dispense up to three home brew ball lock Cornelius kegs at a time, and has a beautiful stainless steel door that looks great in any decor. The Kegco K309SS-3NK has all of the features that you've come to appreciate from other high quality Kegco draft beer dispensers - like attractive styling, a removable easy-to-clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guardrail that prevents glasses from sliding off the top, easy rolling casters, and a 3-tap draft tower - as well as digital temperature controls that give you the ability to see your specific temperature setting and set it easily with the push of a button. It also has a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control.
Digital Temperature Control
The digital temperature display and push button controls on this beer keg cooler make it easier than ever to set and verify the internal temperature. Instead of guessing what temperature a number on a dial will produce, you simply press the up or down button to adjust the temperature by one degree. The display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Fan-Forced Cooling for Super Cool Temperatures
Experience one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer dispenser on the market today with this K309SS-3NK Beer Keg Dispenser. It has fan-forced cooling that provides even cooling throughout the unit. The temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold draft beer or kombucha.
This keg beer cooler has a spacious interior that easily holds any full-size keg, including Miller kegs, Coors Kegs and rubber kegs. Because it can also hold up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs, you have the option to dispense more than one type of beer at a time.
Deep Chill Function
Simply push the Deep Chill button on this keg fridge to active the Deep Chill function. It quickly cools down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours. Press the Deep Chill button again when your keg has reached the desired temperature to return the unit to normal operation.
Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves
This kegerator easily converts into a regular all refrigerator when you're not using it to dispense kegs, giving you extra refrigerated storage space. It comes with 2 adjustable shelves that can be spaced far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs, and thanks to the wide available temperature range, you can even use it to store wine.
Locking Casters Provide Mobility
When it's time for game day or a backyard BBQ, easy-roll casters let you easily move the Kegco K309SS-3NK to wherever you need it. They lock once the unit is in position so that it won't roll again until you want it to.
This keg beer dispenser comes with a complete triple tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact. This kit includes a 3" diameter triple faucet polished stainless steel draft tower with three stainless steel faucets, three D system lever handle keg couplers with stainless steel probes, a commercial grade dual gauge CO2 regulator with a 3-way air distributor, and a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
- MDK-309SS-01 Keg Dispenser and Triple-Faucet Draft Beer Dispense System
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator with 3-Way Air Distributor
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI as well as the volume of CO2 gas in the cylinder. The air distributor allows you to dispense up to three kegs at a time.
Includes three 5 foot lengths of5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with Snap Clamps
These standard 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes three D system lever handle keg couplers
These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 3" Diameter Triple Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter triple faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with three stainless steel faucets and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Converts to a refrigerator with 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / full size kegs (15.5 gal.), 1/4 barrels / ponies (7.75 gal.), and 1/6 barrels (5 gal.)
- Matte black cabinet and stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32-75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- An excellent unit for serving kombucha, soda, or wine in addition to beer
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down warm kegs
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer kegs
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves money each month!
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years Compressor (parts only)
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
* - Using Wood riser for front keg
** - With external CO2 tank (3 with internal CO2 tank)
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||D System|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3 (Ball Lock)|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Three|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|