- Commercial left hinge kegerator can be built in undercounter to provide a seamless look in your bar, restaurant, or tasting room
- Includes premium dispense kit with 100% stainless steel beer contact, commercial grade dual gauge regulator, and corrosion-resistant electric red CO2 tank
- Forced air refrigeration ensures even cooling throughout, including directing cold air into the beer tower so every drop is served ice cold
- At 3200 BTUs, the commercial grade compressor is the most powerful in its class and delivers unbeatable cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown
- Wide 32-59 degree temperature range allows this versatile keg dispenser to serve ice cold beer or dispense wine at its ideal temperature
ETL listed and packed full of powerful and convenient performance features, Kegco's versatile HK38BSC-L-3 Commercial Undercounter Left Hinge Kegerator is perfect for serving up to three different kegs of beer, coffee, kombucha, or wine in your bar, restaurant, or tasting room. At 3200 BTUs, it utilizes the most powerful compressor in its class to deliver unbeatable cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown in busy commercial environments. The temperature can be easily monitored and adjusted using an intuitive digital display, and the wide 32-59 F temperature range makes this keg cooler suitable for dispensing a wide variety of beverages. Designed for both built-in and freestanding use, it comes complete with a commercial direct draw kit and all of the necessary draft beer parts to tap up to three kegs simultaneously.
To keep the beer flowing (and your business running) as smoothly as possible, Kegco has included a premium dispense system with the HK38BSC-L-3 that comes with all of the high-quality commercial-grade components you'll need to get the job done.
The triple faucet polished stainless steel beer tower features an extra tall 14.5" height for convenient filling of growlers and tall pint glasses. This tower includes three stainless steel Perlick 630SS faucets with an innovative design that will not stick, making them the most sanitary and reliable faucets on the market. In combination with the stainless steel probes on the keg couplers, these faucets ensure that your beer will only touch 100% stainless steel metal components. To make it easy to know when you need to refill the corrosion-resistant, electric red epoxy-coated CO2 tank, this kit also includes a commercial grade dual gauge regulator that measures both PSI and the volume of CO2 in the tank. With the premium commercial-grade components included in Kegco's exclusive direct draw kit, you'll enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that you are serving your customers beer in the optimum conditions.
Built-in Or Freestanding Use
The front-venting design allows you to build this kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guard rail is included to prevent glasses or mugs from sliding off the top in freestanding applications.
Digital Temperature Display
Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispense system.
Stainless Steel Interior
The beautiful stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in many competing models and easy to clean. Enough floor space is provided to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs or up to three 5 gallon kegs for a variety of configurations. PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs.
Converts to a Refrigerator
Two adjustable wire shelves are included, allowing you to convert these beer dispensers into refrigerators when you are in need to extra cold storage. Shelf adjustment is easily done in 1/2" increments so you can space them according to your needs.
Locking Stainless Steel Door
The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure. Both a towel bar and a curved handle are provided, so you can choose which option best matches your furnishings. A door alarm will sound if the door is left open too long.
Air Cooled Tower Prevents Foam
Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the beer tower, ensuring that the lines are cool all the way up to the faucet so there's less foam between pours.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in electric red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending on your fill.
Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Distributor
Designed to deliver reliable peak performance even in demanding commercial environments, this regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. The regulator has a pressure release valve, a T-style adjustment valve that can be easily adjusted by hand, and comes with a three-way air distributor with three shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to up to three kegs at the same pressure.
Includes three 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Worm Drive clamps each
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps.
Includes three D system lever handle keg couplers that can tap all domestic kegs
These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 14.5" Tall, 3" diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower with three Perlick 630SS Faucets
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter triple faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The extra tall 14.5" height makes it easier to fill growlers and tall pint glasses. It features three Perlick 630SS faucets with an innovative design that won't stick, making them the most sanitary and reliable faucets available. The faucets, shanks, and fittings are all made of stainless steel. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25") may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs
- PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 32-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Includes easy roll casters for convenient mobility
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- ETL listed for commercial use
- UL, NSF-7 & ETL Sanitation listed
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
* - Using Wood riser for front keg
** - With external CO2 tank (3 with internal CO2 tank)
|Depth||25" (without Handle)|
|Unit Weight||115 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Three Kegco KT41D-LP Low Profile D System Keg Couplers|
|Regulator||Kegco YH-762 Double Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||Kegco B5-RED 5 lb. CO2 Tank with Red Finish|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||3|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar AND Curved|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Running Amps||1.0 A|
DIGITAL CONTROLLER MANUAL
PRESSURIZED CLEANING KIT MANUAL
CUSTOM ARTWORK TEMPLATE FRONT
CUSTOM ARTWORK TEMPLATE SIDE