- Comes complete with a 1-tap keg beer dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
- Includes chrome guardrail, easy roll locking casters, manual thermostat, and dishwasher safe removable built-in drip tray
- One of the largest interior capacities on the market, large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors and Miller kegs)
- Spacious interior easily accommodates one 1/2-barrel or 1/4-barrel, two 1/6-barrel, or three home brew kegs
- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the 2 included adjustable shelves for additional refrigerated storage
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
Introducing the K209B-1NK Keg Beer Cooler from Kegco! This high-quality beer keg dispenser stores your kegs in a sleek all-black cabinet and includes a single tap draft beer tower. It has a large interior that can easily accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs along with one 5 gallon home-brew keg, or up to three 5 gallon home-brew kegs, and the stainless steel interior floor plate provides extra durability by displacing the weight of the kegs evenly over the floor of the cabinet. When you aren't using this keg refrigerator to dispense beer, the two included adjustable wire shelves allow you to convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator or beverage center to provide additional refrigerated storage space.
The Kegco K209B-1NK Beer Keg Cooler has been specially designed to be quiet and energy efficient enough for home use. Easy-roll casters allow you to move this kegerator from room to room wherever and whenever you need it, and the casters lock to prevent the unit from rolling again once you have it where you want it. The recessed drip tray has a plastic grill that can be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher, making the mess of sticky dried beer a thing of the past. An attractive and easy-to-install chrome safety rail also helps to keep mess to a minimum by preventing your mugs and glasses from sliding off and breaking.
- MDK-209B-01 Keg Beer Refrigerator and Single Tap Draft Beer Dispense System
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs
This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of 304 grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (Including Coors, Miller and many additional brands)
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal) and 1/6 barrels (5gal)
- Matte black cabinet and door
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 35°F-42°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
* - Using Wood riser for front keg
** - With external CO2 tank (3 with internal CO2 tank)
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||D System|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Matte Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Running Amps||1.7 A|