- Designed with a black stainless steel door that provides easier cleaning and more resistance to smudges or fingerprints
- Designed for the unique requirements of dispensing kombucha fermented tea, it comes with a single tap dispense system
- Digital temperature display with push button controls makes it easier than ever to set and verify internal temperature
- Internal fan ensures even and consistent temperature control while a Deep Chill function quickly cools down warm kegs
- Features a removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, and easy rolling casters
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
The Kegco KOM30X-1NK Digital Kombucharators add digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to your kombucha dispense systems. Now you have the ability to see your specific temperature setting and set it easily with the push of a button, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control. This kombucharator comes complete with a single tap draft dispense system.
The Kegco KOM30X-1NK has been designed with a matte black cabinet and a sleek black stainless steel door for a modern look that complements any decor. Black stainless steel is a unique black-graphite tone that resists more smudges, fingerprints, water spots, and streaks than standard stainless steel. Most stainless steel surfaces do not have a fingerprint-resistant finish and will need special polish to keep them looking new. Black stainless steel can be easily cleaned without requiring any special polish - simply clean with a damp cloth followed by a soft towel.
Digital Temperature Control
Thanks to a digital temperature display and push button controls, it's never been easier to set and verify the internal temperature of a kombucha dispenser. You no longer have to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce - simply press the up or down button to adjust the temperature by one degree. The display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Wide Enough Temperature Range to Dispense or Ferment
The KOM30 series features Fan-Forced cooling, giving them the coldest temperature range of any kombucha keg coolers on the market today. The fan helps provide even cooling throughout the unit, and the temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold kombucha.
The interior is spacious enough to easily hold up to two 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home Brew Kombucha Kegs, allowing you to store or dispense more than one flavor of kombucha at a time.
Deep Chill Function
The Deep Chill function allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours. When your keg has reached the desired temperature, press Deep Chill again to return to normal operation.*
Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves
When you're not using this unit as a kegerator, it easily converts into a refrigerator for extra storage. It comes with 2 adjustable shelves that can be spaced far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs. With the wide temperature range available in the KOM30 series, you can even use it to store wine!
Locking Casters Provide Mobility
Easily move the Kegco KOM30 from the kitchen to the patio for that backyard BBQ! Easy-Roll Casters allow you to move the kombucherator from one location to another, and they lock so that once it's in position, it won't roll again until you want it to.
The Kegco KOM30X-1NK is designed for home use, so it is quiet and energy efficient. The removable recessed drip tray with plastic grill can easily be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher, while the attractive and easy-to-install chrome safety rail helps to keep mugs and glasses from sliding off. This Kombucha Cooler includes a single tap kombucha keg dispense system.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Matte black cabinet and Black Stainless Steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down warm keg
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)