- Four tap kombucha dispense system consists of stainless steel and food grade plastic to ensure cleanliness
- Durable steel construction with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, a 1/7 hp compressor, and fan-forced cooling
- Built-in drip tray with drain receptacle to collect spills makes clean-up easy and convenient
- 4" locking casters allow you to easily move this keg dispenser when you want, and keep it in place when you don't
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant for commercial use
Kegco's KOMC1S-4 Four Faucet Commercial Kombucharator is the ultimate way to enjoy kombucha, the nutritional probiotic tea packed with compounds that support your digestive system and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease, and elevate your mood. Thanks to the included four tap dispense system and a spacious interior that can hold up to four 5 gallon ball lock kombucha kegs with an external CO2 tank, you'll have everything you need to dispense a variety of delicious kombucha flavors in your restaurant, coffee shop, break room, or home kitchen.
Blower Hose for Air-Cooled Tower
Keep the beer line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
Quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
Knockout for external CO2 Tank or Drain Hose
This knockout allows you to mount your CO2 Tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
Drip Tray Drain Receptacle
Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
Rubber Floor Mat
A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
4" locking casters make this kombucharator easy to move, while the built-in drip tray and steel interior make it easy to clean. A 1/7 hp compressor provides cooling and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to ensure your kombucha stays cold all the way up to the faucet.
The kombucha dispenser comes with a T-style four faucet tower with stainless steel faucets, four sets of ball lock keg couplers for Cornelius home brew kegs, a single gauge CO2 regulator with an air distributor, and an aluminum CO2 tank. One 5 lb. tank can pressurize up to fourteen 5-gallon kegs before needing to be refilled. While the KOMC1S-4 includes everything you need to tap up to four ball lock Cornelius kegs at a time, it also has many customizable features. The standard faucets are constructed of durable and sanitary stainless steel, and can be upgraded to Perlick faucets, which have less internal surface area to prevent sticky faucet knobs. The included ball lock keg couplers are food grade plastic and are designed to prevent corrosion, but they can be upgraded to stainless steel couplers. View the options below and give us a call at 1-800-710-9939 option 1 if you have any questions about the dispense system.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 13-14 kombucha kegs depending upon your fill. 5.5" diameter, 18.25" height.
Includes Single Gauge CO2 Regulator with 4-Way Air Distributor
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI, indicating how much pressure is inside of the keg. Adjustable output pressure is 0-60 psi. Includes 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet, 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82, female CGA-320 connection, and ball valve with 5/16" OD hose barb connection. Total ports include two primary 1/4" FNPT ports and two secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. This UL listed compressed gas regulator is for use with air, CO2, and inert gases. A 4-way air distributor is included, allowing you to dispense four kegs off of one CO2 tank and turn off any lines that are not being used. Mount the CO2 tank outside of the cabinet and connect it to the air distributor inside of the cabinet by running an air line through the knockout at the back of the kegerator.
Includes five 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps each
Five standard 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Nitrogen tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes four sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
Each set includes both a gas in and a beer out coupler that work with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
Includes a T-Style Four Faucet Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter four faucet stainless steel draft tower with 100% stainless steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation. This tower comes complete with four stainless steel faucets and four 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear tubing. The tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucets can be upgraded to Perlick faucets, which have less internal surface area to prevent the faucet knobs from sticking.
- Keg Storage Capacities
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Continuous cold air channeled through tower to ensure cold product
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Built-in drip tray with drain
- Stainless steel interior walls and ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat prevents damage to interior
- Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing
- Self-closing door with lock
- Refrigeration system utilizes ozone friendly R134a refrigerant
- CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Knockout for remote CO2 tank
- Stainless steel finish
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for Commercial Use
Some configurations require external CO2 tank mount.