- Comes complete with a three tap draft tower, three faucets with faucet knobs, and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Spacious interior easily accommodates up to three home brew kegs and can also be used as a fermentation chamber or an all-refrigerator
- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the 2 included adjustable shelves for additional refrigerated storage
- Features digital temperature controls, fan forced cooling, and one of the largest temperature ranges on the market (32-75°F)
- Includes chrome guardrail, easy-roll locking casters, and dishwasher-safe removable built-in drip tray for easy cleaning
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
Kegco's HBK309B-3NK Three Faucet Digital Homebrew Kegerator adds digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to one of the best kegerators you can find. Your favorite features from our other high-quality Kegco Draft Beer Dispensers are still included, such as attractive styling, a removable and easy to clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail to prevent your glasses from sliding off the top, and easy rolling casters that allow you to move the unit from room to room with ease. Now, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control, you also have the ability to view your specific temperature setting and easily set it with the push of a button.
Digital Temperature Control
With this homebrew keg refrigerator, you no longer have to guess what temperature the numbers on a manual dial will produce. Enjoy precise temperature control thanks to a digital temperature display and push-button controls, which make it easy to set and verify the internal temperature. Simply press the up or down button, and the temperature is adjusted by one degree. The clear LED display can be set to show the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Wide Enough Temperature Range to Dispense or Ferment
Fan-forced cooling gives this kegerator one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg cooler on the market today, and helps to ensure even cooling throughout the cabinet. It can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice-cold home-brewed beer, or as high as 75 degrees to act as a fermentation chamber, allowing you to control your brew's fermentation environment to produce consistent results batch after batch.
The HBK309B-3NK's spacious interior allows you to simultaneously store and dispense up to three 5-gallon ball lock homebrew kegs. If you'll be using it as a fermentation chamber, it can also hold a 6-gallon bucket or carboy.
Deep Chill Function
If you find yourself needing to quickly cool down a warm beer keg, simply press the Deep Chill button to activate this kegerator's Deep Chill function. This function forces the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours to bring your keg down to the desired temperature, and can be easily turned off again with another push of the button to return your unit to its regular operation.
Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves
When you're not using the HBK309B-3NK to dispense home-brew beer, it can be easily converted into an all-refrigerator for extra refrigerated storage. Two adjustable shelves are included with each unit, and can be placed far enough apart to accommodate gallon jugs or 2-liter soda bottles. You can even use this unit to store bottles of wine thanks to the wide available temperature range!
Locking Casters Provide Mobility
Smooth-rolling casters make it easy to move this kegerator to the game room, dining room, or backyard patio, so you can enjoy your homebrew wherever and whenever you want it. Once they are in place, the casters can be locked down so that they won't roll again until you want them to.
Kegco's Home Brew Beer Kegerator comes with a triple tap draft tower, three faucets with faucet knobs, and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. Choose from the optional add-ons below to customize a homebrew dispense system setup that's just right for you.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
- Holds up to three home brew beer kegs
- Matte black cabinet with matching door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Deep chill function quickly cools down warm kegs
- Includes easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills, and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat ensures long lasting durability and allows kegs to easily glide in and out
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money every month!
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
* - Using Wood riser for front keg
** - With external CO2 tank (3 with internal CO2 tank)
|Unit Weight||97 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Optional Add-On|
|CO2 Tank||Optional Add-On|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||3|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|