- Comes complete with a single tap draft tower, one faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Spacious interior accommodates three homebrew kegs and can also be used as a fermentation chamber or an all-refrigerator
- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the 2 included adjustable shelves for additional refrigerated storage
- Digital temperature control and fan forced cooling provide one of the largest temperature ranges on the market (32-75°F)
- Kegerator features chrome guard rail, easy roll locking casters, and dishwasher-safe removable built-in drip tray
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
Kegco's HBK309B-1NK Homebrew Kegerator adds digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to one of the best kegerators you can find. Your favorite features from our other high-quality Kegco Draft Beer Dispensers are still included, such as attractive styling, a removable and easy to clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail to prevent your glasses from sliding off the top, and easy rolling casters that allow you to move the unit from room to room with ease. Now, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control, you also have the ability to view your specific temperature setting and easily set it with the push of a button.
Digital Temperature Control
Your control over your home brew beer doesn't end once your beer has been kegged! The HBK309B-1NK features digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to give your more precise control over your beer keg's temperature. This kegerator's temperature is adjusted using intuitive up and down buttons instead of a manual dial, and you can easily view the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius on the clear LED display.
Wide Enough Temperature Range to Dispense or Ferment
Kegco's HBK309 Series of homebrew kegerators utilize fan forced cooling to provide even cooling throughout the unit. They feature one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg refrigerator on the market - as low as 32 degrees! You can also set the temperature high enough to ferment your homebrew in the kegerator, allowing you to precisely control the fermentation environment.
This home-brew keg cooler features a spacious interior that can easily hold up to three 5-gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs, so you can keep multiple kegs stored at their ideal temperature and ready to dispense. It can also hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy during fermentation.
Deep Chill Function
No more waiting overnight to enjoy a refreshingly cold glass of home brewed beer! The HBK309B-1NK features a Deep Chill function that quickly cools a warm keg in a matter of hours, so it can be ready for an afternoon barbecue or dinner party. Simply press the button, and the compressor continuously for up to 24 hours to get your keg to the desired temperature. Press the button again, and your kegerator returns to its normal operation.
Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves
When you've run out of home-brewed beer to dispense, or whenever you need some additional refrigerated storage for a party or special event, this versatile kegerator can be easily converted into an all-refrigerator to hold your food and beverages. It comes with two adjustable shelves that can be spaced far enough apart to hold gallon jugs or 2-liter bottles, and it can even be used to store wine thanks to the wide temperature range.
Locking Casters Provide Mobility
The HBK309B-1 includes easy-roll casters that make it easy to enjoy your home-brew beer in any room of your home! Once the keg dispenser is in position, these casters can be easily locked so that your kegerator won't move again until you want it to.
This homebrew beer keg dispenser comes with a single tap draft tower, one faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. Choose from the optional add-ons below to customize a homebrew dispense system setup that's just right for you.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
- Holds up to three home brew beer kegs
- Matte black cabinet with matching door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Deep chill function quickly cools down warm kegs
- Includes easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills, and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat ensures long lasting durability and allows kegs to easily glide in and out
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money every month!
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- 1 year parts and labor warranty, 5 years parts only warranty on compressor and sealed system
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
* - Using Wood riser for front keg
** - With external CO2 tank (3 with internal CO2 tank)
|Unit Weight||96.9 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Optional Add-On|
|CO2 Tank||Optional Add-On|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60HZ|