- Designed for use in both commercial and residential applications, this homebrew kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Digital temperature controls make it easy to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit - low enough to dispense kegged beer or high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- The large 5.8 cu.ft. interior is spacious enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- When you aren't storing and dispensing kegs or fermenting homebrew, you can use the three included wire shelves to convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator
- Other convenient features include an air-cooled tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, easy roll casters, internal light, and steel interior floor mat
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the HBK163B?
Whether you're sharing your home brewed beer with friends or customers, Kegco's HBK163B-1NK Single Faucet Home Brew Kegerator is the perfect fit for any business or home bar. Kegco has specially designed this keg dispenser to be quiet and energy efficient enough for residential use yet durable enough to withstand the demands of busy restaurants and tasting rooms.
This freestanding homebrew kegerator has a beautiful matte black cabinet with a matching field-reversible door.
The HBK163B-1NK boasts all of the same great features as other Kegco kegerators, including a removable built-in drip tray that catches drips and spills, a chrome guard rail that helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off, and easy-rolling casters for convenient mobility.
Why the HBK163B?
This keg cooler's large 5.8 cu.ft. interior is spacious enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. It can also hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy during fermentation.
Durability & Functionality
A steel interior floor mat helps distribute weight evenly for long-lasting durability and also allows your kegs to slide smoothly in and out when loading and unloading. When you're not using this beer refrigerator to store and dispense kegs or ferment home-brew, it can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves.
How is the Performance?
Thanks to its wide temperature range, the HBK163B-1NK can be set as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit to dispense kegged beer or as high as 75 degrees Fahrenheit to ferment home-brew. The internal temperature can be precisely adjusted using intuitive digital controls and a clear LED display.
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan-forced cooling helps maintain an ideal refrigerated environment by evenly distributing cold air throughout the cabinet, and an air-cooled draft tower keeps every drop ice cold from the keg to your glass. The kegerator also features automatic defrost for added convenience.
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with matching black door
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
* - Using Wood riser for front keg
** - With external CO2 tank (3 with internal CO2 tank)
|Unit Weight||125 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Optional Add-On|
|CO2 Tank||Optional Add-On|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3 Ball Lock/2 Pin Lock|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115v/ 60Hz|
|Running Amps||2.3 A|
DISPENSE KIT ASSEMBLY MANUAL
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET