- Comes with a dual-tap draft tower, two faucets with faucet knobs, and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Large interior holds up to three Cornelius home-brew kegs and can also be used as a fermentation chamber or an all-refrigerator
- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the 2 included adjustable shelves for additional refrigerated storage
- Fan-forced cooling and digital temperature display with intuitive controls provide one of the largest temperature ranges on the market
- Features easy-rolling locking casters, a chrome guard rail, and a dishwasher-safe removable built-in drip tray for easy clean-up
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
Featuring a sleek black cabinet and stainless steel door, Kegco's HBK309S-2NK adds digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to one of the best kegerators you can find. Your favorite features from our other high-quality Kegco Draft Beer Dispensers are still included, such as attractive styling, a removable and easy to clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail to prevent your glasses from sliding off the top, and easy rolling casters that allow you to move the unit from room to room with ease. Now, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control, you also have the ability to view your specific temperature setting and easily set it with the push of a button.
Digital Temperature Control
A digital temperature display with push button controls makes it easy to set and verify the internal temperature of this homebrew beer cooler. Instead of having to guess what temperature the number on a manual dial will produce, these digital controls allow you simply press an up or down button to adjust the temperature by 1 degree. The LED display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Wide Enough Temperature Range to Dispense or Ferment
Thanks to fan-forced cooling, Kegco HBK309 home brew dispensers feature even and consistent cooling and one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg dispenser on the market today. The temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold homebrew, or set high enough to act as a fermentation chamber for your fermenting brew.
This keg beer refrigerator has a spacious interior that is large enough to hold up to three ball lock home-brew kegs. This allows you to dispense from two kegs while keeping a third cool for later. If you'll be using this kegerator to ferment your home-brew, it will easily accommodate a 6 gallon bucket or carboy.
Deep Chill Function
The HBK309S-2NK has a Deep Chill function that forces the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours to quickly cool down a warm beer keg. Simply press the Deep Chill button to activate this function, and press it again once your keg has reached the desired temperature to return the unit to its regulator operation
Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves
When you're not using this kegerator to dispense delicious home-brewed beer, it can be easily converted into an all-refrigerator for extra food and beverage storage. The two included adjustable shelves can be placed far enough apart to hold gallon jugs or 2-liter bottles, and the wide temperature range makes this unit suitable for storing bottles of wine.
Locking Casters Provide Mobility
Easy-roll casters make it easy to move the HBK309S-2NK from the kitchen to the patio for your next backyard barbecue! Once the kegerator is where you want it, the casters can be locked to prevent it from moving again until you want it to.
Kegco's Double Faucet Home-Brew Kegerator comes with a dual tap draft tower, two faucets with faucet knobs, and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. Choose from the optional add-ons below to customize a homebrew dispense system setup that's just right for you.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
- Holds up to three home brew beer kegs
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Deep chill function quickly cools down warm kegs
- Includes easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills, and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat ensures long lasting durability and allows kegs to easily glide in and out
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money every month!
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
* - Using Wood riser for front keg
** - With external CO2 tank (3 with internal CO2 tank)
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Optional Add-On|
|CO2 Tank||Optional Add-On|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 HZ|