- Comes complete with a two tap draft tower, two faucets with faucet knobs, and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Large interior easily holds up to three home brew kegs and can also be used as a fermentation chamber or an all-refrigerator
- Digital temperature control and fan-forced cooling provides one of the widest temperature ranges on the market (32 to 75°F)
- Features a chrome guard rail, easy-roll locking casters, and dishwasher-safe removable built-in drip tray for easy clean-up
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber, allowing you to ferment your brew in a precisely controlled environment
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
Kegco's HBK309B-2NK Double Faucet Home Brew Kegerator adds digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to one of the best kegerators you can find. Your favorite features from our other high-quality Kegco Draft Beer Dispensers are still included, such as attractive styling, a removable and easy to clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail to prevent your glasses from sliding off the top, and easy rolling casters that allow you to move the unit from room to room with ease. Now, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control, you also have the ability to view your specific temperature setting and easily set it with the push of a button.
Digital Temperature Control
Digital functionality and a wide 32°F to 75°F temperature range allow you to more precisely control the HBK309B-2NK's internal temperature. Unlike other kegerators that use a manual dial thermostat that does not provide exact temperature control, this kegerator uses intuitive up and down buttons to adjust the temperature in 1° increments, and features a clear LED display that shows the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Wide Enough Temperature Range to Dispense or Ferment
Kegco HBK309 Series home-brew kegerators boast one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg beer cooler on the market today and utilize fan-forced cooling to ensure even cooling throughout the cabinet. This homebrew beer dispenser can be set as low as 32 degrees or high enough for use as a fermentation chamber, making it perfect for home brewers that want a precisely controlled fermentation environment.
Store up to three 5-gallon home-brew kegs in this kegerator's spacious interior, which allows you to tap two while keeping another cool and ready to dispense. If you'll be using the kegerator as a fermentation chamber, it can easily accommodate a 6 gallon bucket or carboy.
Deep Chill Function
Simply press the Deep Chill button, and your unit's compressor will begin working continuously for 24 hours to cool down a warm beer keg. Press it again when your keg has reached the desired temperature, and the unit will be returned to its regular operation. Finally, no more waiting overnight to enjoy an ice-cold glass of your home brewed beer!
Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves
This versatile kegerator can be used to ferment or dispense homebrew beer, or can be used as an all-refrigerator when you need additional storage space for food and beverages. It comes with two adjustable shelves that can be placed far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs, and thanks to its wide available temperature range, you can even store bottles of your favorite wine.
Locking Casters Provide Mobility
Bring your home-brewed beer straight to your guests, no matter where they are in your home! The HBK309B-2NK features rolling casters for easy mobility, and can be locked into place to ensure that it does not move again until you need it to.
The Kegco HBK309B-2NK comes with a dual tap draft tower, two faucets with faucet knobs, and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. Choose from the optional add-ons below to customize a homebrew dispense system setup that's just right for you.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
- Holds up to three home brew beer kegs
- Matte black cabinet with matching door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Deep chill function quickly cools down warm kegs
- Includes easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills, and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat ensures long lasting durability and allows kegs to easily glide in and out
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money every month!
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
* - Using Wood riser for front keg
** - With external CO2 tank (3 with internal CO2 tank)
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Optional Add-On|
|CO2 Tank||Optional Add-On|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60HZ|