- Commercial Grade Construction to withstand heavy use in restaurants, pubs, tasting rooms or your home!
- This kegerator has a pre-configured home brew keg dispense kit that includes everything you need to dispense two ball lock kegs
- Stainless Steel top features guard rails to prevent glasses from sliding off and a built-in drip tray that channels any runoff to an internal drain receptacle
- Fan-Forced Cooling provides rapid cool down and a blower hose directs cool air into the tower to keep the beer line cold all the way up to the faucet
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant for commercial use
The Kegco HBK1XB-2 Dual Faucet Home Brew Kegerator is ruggedly built to withstand constant use in busy commercial environments and provide consistent and reliable use in less demanding locations like your home. This keg dispenser comes complete with a draft system that can dispense from two ball lock kegs, allowing you to dispense a combination of beer, wine, soda and even cold brewed coffee or kombucha. The pre-configured kit takes the guesswork out of deciding which components to buy to dispense from Cornelius kegs and features $37 worth of upgrades at no additional cost.
Blower Hose for Air-Cooled Tower
Keep the beer line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
Quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
Knockout for external CO2 Tank or Drain Hose
This knockout allows you to mount your CO2 Tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
Drip Tray Drain Receptacle
Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
Rubber Floor Mat
A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
4" locking casters make this beer dispenser easy to move, while the built-in drip tray and steel interior make it easy to clean. A 1/7 hp compressor provides cooling and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to ensure your beer is cold all the way up to the faucet. It comes with an air-cooled 3" diameter draft tower, so if your direct draw will be provided by your beer distributor, you're all set. Beverage Factory offers the ability to add a custom draft system with our top quality selection of regulators, couplers and fittings. See the available options below and feel free to contact our expert staff with any questions you may have.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes 2 Product Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver. A CO2 splitter with two shut-off valves allows you to pressurize two kegs at once and shut off a line that you are not using.
Includes two 5 foot, 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assemblies with Worm Drive Clamps
This 5 foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing is made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). It will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps that can be easily installed or removed with a flat head screwdriver.
Includes Two Complete Sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Taps
The complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Dual Faucet Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter double faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot, 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer lines. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top
- Built-In Drip Tray with Drain
- Stainless Steel Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat prevents damage to interior
- Magnetic Gasket Provides Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Door with Lock
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Knockout for Remote CO2 or Nitrogen Tank
- Black Finish
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for Commercial Use
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
* - Using Wood riser for front keg
** - With external CO2 tank (3 with internal CO2 tank)
|Unit Weight||143 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||187 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 2|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60Hz|