- X-CLUSIVE Premium dispense components include 100% Stainless Steel Beer Contact, Premium Double Gauge Regulator, Corrosion-resistant Electric Red CO2 Tank
- Commercial kegerator can be built in undercounter to provide a seamless look in your bar, restaurant, or tasting room
- Forced air refrigeration ensures even cooling throughout, including directing air into the beer tower so every drop is served ice cold
- At 3200 BTUs, the commercial grade compressor is the most powerful in its class and delivers unbeatable cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown
- Wide 32-59 degree temperature range allows this versatile keg dispenser to serve ice cold beer or dispense wine at is ideal temperature
Perfect for any bar, restaurant, or tasting room, Kegco's HK38BSC-2 Commercial Undercounter Kegerator is ETL listed and packed full of powerful and convenient performance features that make it easier than ever to dispense two kegs of beer, coffee, kombucha, or wine simultaneously. At 3200 BTUs, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, delivering unbeatable cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown in busy commercial environments. The wide 32-59 F temperature range makes it versatile enough to dispense many different types of beverages, and the temperature can be easily monitored and adjusted using an intuitive digital display. Suitable for both built-in and freestanding use, this keg dispenser comes complete with a high-quality dispense system and all of the commercial-grade components you'll need to tap up to two kegs.
Kegco knows that you want to serve your customers the freshest tasting beer possible, so we've included a premium draft dispense system with the HK38BSC-2 to provide you with the very best keg dispensing tools at an excellent value.
The dual faucet polished stainless steel beer tower has an extra tall 14.5" height that takes the hassle out of filling growlers and tall pint glasses. It includes two stainless steel Perlick 630SS faucets with an innovative design that will not stick, making them the most sanitary and reliable faucets on the market. Combined with the stainless steel probes on the keg couplers, these faucets ensure that our beer will only touch 100% stainless steel metal components from the keg to your glass. A two-product commercial grade double gauge regulator is included, so you'll always know when the corrosion-resistant, electric red epoxy-coated CO2 tank needs to be refilled. The premium commercial-grade components included in Kegco's exclusive direct draw kit give you the peace of mind of knowing that you are serving your customers beer in its optimum conditions.
Built-in Or Freestanding Use
The front-venting design allows you to build this kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guard rail is included to prevent glasses or mugs from sliding off the top in freestanding applications.
Digital Temperature Display
Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispense system.
Stainless Steel Interior
The beautiful stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in many competing models and easy to clean. Enough floor space is provided to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs or up to three 5 gallon kegs for a variety of configurations. PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs.
Converts to a Refrigerator
Two adjustable wire shelves are included, allowing you to convert these beer dispensers into refrigerators when you are in need to extra cold storage. Shelf adjustment is easily done in 1/2" increments so you can space them according to your needs.
Locking Stainless Steel Door
The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure. Both a towel bar and a curved handle are provided, so you can choose which option best matches your furnishings. A door alarm will sound if the door is left open too long.
Air Cooled Tower Prevents Foam
Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the beer tower, ensuring that the lines are cool all the way up to the faucet so there's less foam between pours.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending on your fill.
Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Splitter
Designed to deliver reliable peak performance even in demanding commercial environments, this two product regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. The regulator has an air splitter with two shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to one or two kegs at the same pressure, a T-style adjustment valve that can be easily adjusted by hand, and a pressure release valve.
Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 4 Worm Drive Clamps
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air line/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assemblies each come with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps.
Includes two D system lever handle keg couplers that can tap all domestic kegs
These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 14.5" Tall, 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower with two Perlick 630SS Faucets
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and features two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The extra tall 14.5" height makes it easier to fill growlers and tall pint glasses. It features two Perlick 630SS faucets with an innovative design that won't stick, making them the most sanitary and reliable faucets available. The faucets, shanks, and fittings are all made of stainless steel. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using two full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25") may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs
- PLEASE NOTE Will not hold 50L European kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 32-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Includes easy roll casters for convenient mobility
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- ETL listed for commercial use
- UL, NSF-7 & ETL Sanitation listed
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
* - Using Wood riser for front keg
** - With external CO2 tank (3 with internal CO2 tank)
|Depth||25" (without Handle)|
|Unit Weight||115 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Two Kegco KT41D-LP Low Profile D System Keg Couplers|
|Regulator||Kegco YH-762-2 Double Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||Kegco B5-RED 5 lb. CO2 Tank with Red Finish|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar AND Curved|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Running Amps||1.0 A|
DIGITAL CONTROLLER MANUAL
PRESSURIZED CLEANING KIT MANUAL
CUSTOM ARTWORK TEMPLATE FRONT
CUSTOM ARTWORK TEMPLATE SIDE