Kegco 24" Wide Dual Tap Black Commercial/Residential Digital Kegerator
- Ideal for use in both commercial and residential environments, this digital kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- The large 5.8 cu.ft. interior is spacious enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Features fan-forced cooling, an air-cooled tower, and a wide 32-75 degree temperature range for superior cooling and precise temperature control
- This versatile beer cooler can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator with the three included wire shelves, giving you additional refrigerated storage space for food and other beverages
- Comes complete with a dual tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the Z163B?
Designed to be the perfect keg dispensing unit for both commercial and residential environments, Kegco's Z163B-2NK Dual Faucet Kegerator is durable enough to withstand the demands of busy bars and restaurants yet quiet and energy efficient enough to make a great addition to your home.
This beautiful freestanding keg refrigerator's all-black cabinet and chrome accents will look stylish with any decor. The kegerator cabinet comes with a double tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless contact.
The Z163B-2NK boasts many of the same great features that you've come to expect in Kegco keg dispensers, including a removable built-in drip tray and chrome guard rail that help minimize messes and make clean-up fast and simple. Easy rolling casters allow you to move the kegerator from room to room for added versatility.
Why the Z163B?
The beer refrigerator has an impressive 5.8 cu.ft. interior that is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. This allows you to store and dispense from two different 5 gallon kegs at the same time, giving your customers and guests a variety of beers to choose from.
Durability & Functionality
The keg cooler has been designed with a steel interior floor mat that evenly distributes the weight of the kegs, helping to ensure long-lasting durability. When you aren't using this unit to store and dispense kegs, it can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves, providing extra refrigerated storage space for food and other beverages.
How is the Performance?
Enjoy precise control over your keg refrigerator's internal temperature thanks to intuitive digital controls and a clear LED display. The Z163B-2NK has one of the widest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market today and can be set between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
This beer dispenser uses fan-forced cooling to evenly distribute cold air throughout the cabinet, helping to prevent hot spots and ensure a reliable storage environment for your kegs. Cold air is also directed into the draft tower to keep your beer ice cold from the keg to your glass. For added convenience, the kegerator also features automatic defrost.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Two Product CO2 Regulator
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with Snap Clamps
These standard 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes two D system lever handle keg couplers
These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with matching black door
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.