- Comes complete with a 1-tap keg beer dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the 2 included adjustable shelves for additional refrigerated storage
- Steel interior floor mat provides long lasting durability and allows beer kegs to glide smoothly in and out
- Spacious interior can accommodate full-size kegs (15.5 gallon), 1/4 beer barrels (7.75 gallon), and 5 gallon kegs
- Stylish black cabinet with reversible black door, removable drip tray, chrome guard rail, and textured serving countertop
Kegco's K199B-1NK Single Tap Full Size Keg Beer Dispenser houses your kegs in an all-black cabinet with an elegantly designed field-reversible black door, and comes with a single faucet draft tower. Two removable wire shelves allow you to easily convert this beer fridge into an all-refrigerator or beverage center when you need extra refrigerated storage space for food and other beverages. Thanks to 2-1/2" casters, you can move this kegerator into any room in your home, allowing you to serve your favorite ice cold draft beer in your kitchen, home bar, or dining room.
Specially designed for use in the home, this keg cooler boasts ultra-quiet performance and an energy-efficient design. Additional convenience features include a removable drip tray that collects drips and spills for easy clean-up, a steel interior floor mat that ensures long-lasting durability, and an attractive metal guard rail that allows you to store mugs and glasses on the textured counter-top.
This keg refrigerator can hold one full size, straight pony, or quarter slim keg, and up to two sixth slim, strap handle, or rubber home brew kegs. PLEASE NOTE: It will not fit bevel or rubber kegs that are wider in the middle than at the top or bottom. These are commonly used by Coors and Miller brewing companies.
- MDK-199B-01 Kegerator with Single Faucet Dispense System
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg.
Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs
This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of 304 grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- PLEASE NOTE: Coors Kegs will not fit into this Kegerator.
- Measures at 33"H x 20"W x 25.5"D
- Reversible Door
- the Kegco K199B-1 Beer Dispenser comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Includes 2 Full-width Wire Shelves
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg.
- Textured serving counter top.
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
* - Using Wood riser for front keg
** - With external CO2 tank (3 with internal CO2 tank)
|Unit Weight||66.1 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||D System|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 2|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|