Specially designed with a low 32.5" height that is compliant with ADA requirements, Kegco's HK-48ADA-BS Digital Undercounter Kegerator Cabinet boasts sleek style and convenient accessibility. It features a powerful digital control panel that makes it easy to adjust the temperature between 23 and 59 degrees Fahrenheit to dispense cold beer, coffee, or kombucha at the perfect temperature. From the versatile design to the easy-to-use controls to the high-quality dispense system, Kegco has thought of everything to ensure that your new keg cooler is the perfect built-in or freestanding addition to your home bar, kitchen, or man cave.
Built-in Or Freestanding Use
The front-venting design allows you to build this kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. The low 32.5" height is compliant with ADA requirements to make your favorite beverages more accessible.
Digital Temperature Display
Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The temperature can be set between 32-50 degrees Fahrenheit to serve beer, wine, kombucha, or coffee.
Stainless Steel Interior
The beautiful stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in many competing models and is easy to clean. The keg cooler has enough floor space to house one quarter slim keg or two five gallon commercial kegs.
Converts to a Refrigerator
Three adjustable wire shelves are included, allowing you to convert these beer dispensers into refrigerators when you are in need to extra cold storage. Shelf adjustment is easily done in 1/2" increments so you can space them according to your needs.
Locking Stainless Steel Door
The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure. The door does not have a handle, so you don't need to worry about a handle getting in the way in built-in applications where space is tight. A door alarm will sound if the door is left open for too long.
Fan Forced Cooling Prevents Hot Spots
Forced air refrigeration evenly distributes cold air throughout the cabinet, so there are no hot spots. This keg refrigerator also utilizes automatic defrost to help ensure easy maintenance.
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Holds (1) quarter slim keg or (2) 5 gallon commercial kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 32-50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- Low 32.5" height is compliant with ADA requirements
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
|Unit Weight||112.45 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Year|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Running Amps||1.3 A|