Allavino47" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 349 Bottle Three Zone Black Side-by-Side Wine Refrigerator
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panels allow you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41-64°F in the left zone, 41-61°F in the upper right zone, and 45-64°F in the lower right zone
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 349 bottles of wine
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 71.5" H x 47" W x 27" D
Please Note: This is made up of two separate units placed side by side that will both need to be plugged in
Made up of one single zone wine refrigerator and one dual zone wine refrigerator with opposite hinged doors, Allavino's all-new FlexCount II 3Z-VSWR7772-B20 Three Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Technology can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Smooth gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
349 Bottle Capacity
The 3Z-VSWR7772-B20 features 22 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each, 4 shelves that can hold up to 20 bottles each, and a top shelf that can hold up to 27 bottles for a maximum bottle capacity of 349 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles.
Tru-Vino Temprature Control Technology
Clear digital displays with user friendly push button controls make setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations.
FlexCount Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. Built-in security locks protect your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
Wine Protection Technology:
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
Black Cabinets and Door Frames with Towel Bar and Curved Handles
All black interior:
All black interior emulates a traditional wine cellar
Cool Blue Lighting:
Cool blue LED lights beautifully illuminate the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
Roller-glide shelving extends effortlessly, minimizing agitation to your wine
Internal fans circulate air throughout the cabinet for even cooling and faster cooldown
25% More Energy Efficient Design:
Saves you money each month!
- Three independently controlled temperature zones
- Left Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F and 64°F
- Upper Right Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F and 61°F
- Lower Right Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F and 64°F
Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
|Unit Weight||608.4 lbs. (2 units - 304.2 lbs. each)|
|Shipping Weight||650.0 lbs. (2 units - 325.0 lbs. each)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 349 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||27|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||22 Shelves Hold 11 Bottles/4 Shelves Hold 20 Bottles/1 Shelf Holds 27 Bottles|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
VSWR117-1 ENERGY GUIDE
VSWR172-2 ENERGY GUIDE