Allavino 47" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 354 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Wine Refrigerator
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature in each zone between 41°F and 64°F
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 354 bottles of wine
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Please Note: This is made up of two separate units placed side by side that will both need to be plugged in
Made up of two single zone 177 bottle units with opposite hinged doors, Allavino's all-new FlexCount II 2X-VSWR177-1S20 Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Technology can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
354 Bottle Capacity
The 2X-VSWR177-1S20 features 20 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each, 4 shelves that can hold up to 20 bottles each, and 2 top shelves that can hold up to 27 bottles for a maximum bottle capacity of 354 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
Two clear digital displays with user friendly push button controls make setting and monitoring the temperature in each zone quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations.
FlexCount Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. A built-in security lock protects your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame Glass Door
- Curved and Towel Bar Handles Included
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 41-64°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 71.5"H x 47"W x 27"D
- Weight: 608.4 lbs. (each unit weighs 304.2 lbs.)
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
|Unit Weight||608.4 lbs. (2 units - 304.2 lbs. each)|
|Shipping Weight||633.0 lbs. (2 units - 316.5 lbs. each)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 354 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||26|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||20 Shelves Hold 11 Bottles/4 Shelves Hold 20 Bottles/2 Shelves Hold 27 Bottles|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Curved or Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|