Allavino 47" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 112 Bottle Dual Zone Black Side-by-Side Wine Refrigerator
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panels allow you to precisely set the internal temperatures between 41°F and 64°F
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 112 bottles of wine
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 33.9" H x 46.8" x 23.6" D
Note: This is made up of two separate units placed side by side that both need to be plugged into an outlet
The Allavino FlexCount II 2X-VSWR56-1B20 Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology makes it easy to store up to 112 wine bottles of various sizes, and can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage. This unit is made up of two single zone wine refrigerators with opposite hinges placed size by side.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Smooth gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
112 Bottle Capacity
The 2X-VSWR56-1B20 features 10 shelves that can fit 9 bottles each, as well as two bottom shelves that can fit 11 bottles each, for a maximum storage capacity of 112 bottles.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
Clear digital displays with user friendly push button controls make setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations.
Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish wooden front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home.
Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinets with Black Framed Glass Doors
- Towel Bar and Curved Handle styles included so you can attach the handles that best suits your needs
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 41-64°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33.9"H x 46.8"W x 23.6"D
- Weight: 247 lbs. (123.5 lbs. each)
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
|Unit Weight||247 lbs. (2 units - 123.5 lbs. each)|
|Shipping Weight||319 lbs (2 units - 159.5 lbs. each)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 112 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||12|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||9|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 Hz|