- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, this javarator is suitable for both commercial and residential use
- Other convenient features include a chrome guard rail, internal light, removable drip tray, and easy-rolling casters
- Designed for the unique requirements of dispensing iced coffee on tap, it comes with a draft tower with two stainless steel faucets
- The 5.8 cu.ft. cabinet is large enough for one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Fan-forced cooling and an air-cooled draft tower help to ensure quality pours every time
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the ICZ163B?
Kegco's ICZ163B-2NK Commercial Grade Dual Faucet Iced Coffee Kegerator is strategically designed to withstand the demands of busy cafes and restaurants yet quiet and energy efficient enough to be used in any room of your home.
The freestanding keg refrigerator's all-black cabinet and black accents will coordinate seamlessly with other appliances.
The ICZ163B-2NK boasts many of the same great features that beverage industry professionals appreciate, including a removable drip tray and chrome guard rail to help minimize messes and make clean-up fast and simple. Easy rolling casters enable you to move the kegerator from room to room for added versatility.
Why the ICZ163B?
The dispensing unit has an impressive 5.8 cu.ft. interior that is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. This means you can store and dispense from two different 5 gallon kegs at the same time.
Durability & Functionality
The steel interior floor mat included evenly distributes the weight of your cold brew kegs, helping to ensure long-lasting durability. When you aren't dispensing iced coffee, the unit can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves for extra food and beverage storage.
How is the Performance?
Control the internal temperature with precision using the intuitive digital controls and clear LED display. The ICZ163B-2NK boasts one of the widest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market today and can be set anywhere from 32 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
This iced coffee dispenser uses fan-forced cooling to evenly distribute cold air throughout the cabinet, helping to prevent hot spots and maintain a reliable storage environment for your beverages. Chilled air is also directed into the draft tower to keep your java ice cold from the keg to your glass. For added convenience, the kegerator also features automatic defrost.
- Black Cabinet with Decorative Black Door
- This Iced Coffee Keg Dispenser comes with a draft tower, two faucets with faucet knobs, and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with matching black door
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.