Performance Games Tradewind RP Air Hockey Table Assembly Isntructions
Congratulations on your purchase of the Tradewind series home entertainment table. We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. So, please feel free to contact us for any assistance in the assembly of your new product or for any other information you may want or need.
Tools Needed for Assembly:
- Philips Head Screw Driver
DUE TO THE WEIGHT AND SIZE OF THE TABLE, IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT (2) PEOPLE ASSEMBLE THE TABLE TOGETHER.
Step 1: Content Removal
- Carefully lift the Tradewind cabinet out of the box and lay it on its top, placing it on a clean and smooth surface to avoid scratching the finish.
- Remove the legs from the box and locate the accessory package.
Step 2: Leg Assembly
- Assemble the legs by inserting the leg’s threaded studs into and through the mounting pad. Then, insert the two bolts with washer through the leg into inside cabinet insert.
- Secure with (1) washer and (1) nut on each stud.
- Insert the 7 ½” bolt and washer from the outside of the leg through the cross brace.
- Then, install washer and nut on the bolt, but do not tighten fully until the rest of the legs and cross braces are assembled. Then, repeat this process on the other legs.
- Now, install the center brace by putting 3 ½” bolt and washer through the center brace and the cross brace.
- Once that is done, put the washer and the nut on to that bolt.
- Then, repeat that on the other end of the center brace.
- Now that all the bolts are in place with the nuts with the nuts attached, please tighten the cross brace bolts & nuts first, then the center brace, and finally the 4 bolts that go in the side of the leg into the cabinet.
- Tighten until nuts are flush with the surface
- Repeat this process on each leg. Please do not over-tighten bolts as it can cause damage to the game.
- Then, finally tighten the nut on each stud of the leg.
Step 3: Attach the Blower Motor
- Locate the blower motor, gasket and (3) mounting bolts.
- Place the gasket between the blower motor and the air chamber surface located in the center of the bottom of the playfield
- Line up the holes in the base of the blower with the pre-drilled holes in the air chamber and tighten all (3) bolts.
Step 4: Flip the Table Over
- Check that all the leg levers are screwed all the way into the legs.
- Carefully lift up and rotate the table onto its legs.
- DO NOT ALLOW WEIGHT OF TABLE TO ROCK ON ANY ONE OR TWO LEGS ALONE.
- We recommend that (2) or more people lift the table together.
Step 5: Power the Game
- The blower motor should be plugged into the wall.
Step 6: Level the Game
- Adjust the leg levelers until the puck floats true on the playing surface.
- For more precise leveling, use a level.
- Place the level horizontally on the playing surface pointing towards the goal openings.
- Check that all the levelers are screwed all the way in as a starting point.
- Evenly adjust the leg levelers on one end until you are horizontally level.
- Turn the level 90 degrees so it is pointing towards the scoring unit.
- Evenly adjust the levelers on one side of the table until it is vertically level.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.