Performance Games Tradewind IS Air Hockey Table Assembly Instructions
Congratulations on your purchase of the Tradewind series home entertainment table. We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. So, please feel free to contact us for any assistance in the assembly of your new product or for any other information you may want or need.
Tools Needed for Assembly:
- Phillips Head Screw Driver
DUE TO THE WEIGHT AND SIZE OF THE TABLE, IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT (2) PEOPLE ASSEMBLE THE TABEL TOGETHER.
Step 1: Content Removal
- Carefully lift the Tradewind cabinet out of the box and lay it on its top, placing it on a clean and smooth surface to avoid scratching the finish.
- Remove the legs from the box and locate the accessory package.
Step 2:Leg Assembly
- Attach the legs to the cabinet using (2) bolts and washers per leg and (1) washer and nut for the hanger bolt.
- Finger tighten the (2) bolts and washers.
- Finger tighten the hanger nut and washer.
- Repeat these steps on all remaining legs.
- Tighten all bolts and washers.
Note: For flush legs
- Attach the legs to the cabinet using (2) bolts and washers per leg and (1) washer + nut for the hanger bolt
- Finger tighten the (2) bolts with washers
- Align the leg so it is flush to slightly inset with the cabinet.
- Tighten the nut and washer on the hanger bolt
- Tighten the (2) bolts with washers.
CAUTION: Over-tightening can damage the side aprons.
Step 3: Attach the Blower Motor
- Locate the blower motor, gasket and (3) mounting bolts.
- Place the gasket between the blower motor and the air chamber surface located in the center of the bottom of the playfield
- Line up the holes in the base of the blower with the pre-drilled holes in the air chamber and tighten all (3) bolts.
Step 4: Flip the Table Over
- Check that all the leg levers are screwed all the way into the legs.
- Carefully lift up and rotate the table onto its legs.
- DO NOT ALLOW WEIGHT OF TABLE TO ROCK ON ANY ONE OR TWO LEGS ALONE.
- We recommend that (2) or more people lift the table together.
Step 5: Power the Game
- The blower motor should be plugged into the wall.
Step 6: Level the Game
- Adjust the leg levelers until the puck floats true on the playing surface.
- For more precise leveling, use a level.
- Place the level horizontally on the playing surface pointing towards the goal openings.
- Check that all the levelers are screwed all the way in as a starting point.
- Evenly adjust the leg levelers on one end until you are horizontally level.
- Turn the level 90 degrees so it is pointing towards the scoring unit.
- Evenly adjust the levelers on one side of the table until it is vertically level.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
Care and Maintenance
- To Clean Playfield:
- Turn on blower motor
- Spray cleaner directly on a soft towel or rag. Then, wipe air hockey playfield.
- To Clean Cabinet and/or Legs:
- Spray furniture polish on a soft towel or rag. Then wipe cabinet and/or legs. DO NOT use furniture polish on air hockey playfield.