Performance Games Tradewind Air Hockey Table Quiet Package Assembly Instructions
Congratulations on your purchase of the Tradewind home entertainment table. The quiet package reduces noise by up to 90%.
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. So, please feel free to contact us for any assistance in the assembly of your new product or for any other information you may want or need.
1. Loosen all of the top rail nuts underneath the table, including the four (4) nuts on the air chamber.
2. Collect all four (4) of your short rubber bumpers; these go under the lip of your short top rail. Once you’ve found all four (4), start by removing the paper off of the tape on the bumper. Then, with the bare rubber towards the back of top rail and the adhesive up, start with the corner and work your way down to the goal opening. (You may have to angle the rubber slightly, and roll the rubber under the top rail.)
3. Repeat step 2 with the rest of the short bumpers.
4. Start the long bumper the same way you did with the short bumper, in the corner. Work your way from one corner to the other. (You may have to trim the bumper to get it to fit into the last corner)
5. Repeat step 4 with your final bumper.
6. Tighten all of the top rail bolts back up.