Performance Games Sure Shot Foosball Table Assembly Instructions
Congratulations on your purchase of the Sure Shot series home entertainment table. We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. So, please feel free to contact your dealer for assistance with your new product or any other information you may want or need.
TOOLS NEEDED FOR ASSEMBLY:
- Wrench (included)
- Philips Head Screw Driver
Be sure to verify that all of the items listed above are included in the box before starting assembly.
DUE TO THE WEIGHT AND SIZE OF THE TABLE, IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT (2) PEOPLE ASSEMBLE THE TABLE TOGETHER.
- Carefully lift the cabinet out of the box and lay it on its top, placing it on a clean and smooth surface to avoid scratching the finish or edge banding.
- Remove the legs from the box and locate the accessories package.
- Assemble the legs by inserting the leg’s bolts into and through the mounting cabinet holes.
- Tighten until head is flush with the surface and legs are tight.
- Repeat this process on each leg.
- Check that all the leg levelers are screwed all the way into the legs.
- Carefully lift up and rotate the table onto its legs
DO NOT ALLOW WEIGHT OF TABLE TO ROCK ON ANY ONE OR TWO LEGS ALONE ** We recommend (2) or more people lift the table together.
- Locate the (2) 5-man rods. These rods will be placed in the center of the game.
- The men are attached to the rods with a slight press fit in order to maximize their playability.
- Place (1) 5-man rod through the bushing hole in one of the walls; handle end first.
- Then, slide the rod through the bushing hole in the far wall.
- Once that is done, put the two bushing halves together around the rod and slide them in the cabinet.
- Then, put the nut over the handle end of the rods and tighten until nut is tight to the outside of cabinet.
- Repeat this operation for the other 5-man rods as well as the 3-man, 2-man and goalie rods.
- Using the (2) score posts, (1) score rod and beads, attach each assembly to the top of each end apron using the pre-drilled holes.
- The black scoring assembly contains (10) black beads and should be placed at one end of the table.
- The gray scoring assembly contains (10) gray beads and should be placed at the other end of the table.
- Adjust the leg levelers until the ball rolls true on the playing surface.
- For more precise leveling, use a level.
- Place the level horizontally on the playing surface pointing towards the goal openings.
- Check that all the levelers are screwed all the way in as a starting point.
- Evenly adjust the leg levelers on one end until you are horizontally level.
- Turn the level 90 degrees so it is pointing towards the ball server holes.
- Evenly adjust the levelers on one side of the table until it is vertically level.
- Push the rods away from you until the bumpers hit the opposite wall.
- Apply 2 or 3 drops of lubricant to each rod while rotating and pulling it towards you to evenly spread the lubricant. Perform the same operation on the opposite side of the rod to cover both sides of the attached men.
- Repeat as needed.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.